Speaking / Talks
Shoshanah enjoys offering talks, book talks, book readings or workshops. Shoshanah is happy to give a talk or facilitate a workshop in person or virtually.
Current topics include:
- What occupational therapy is – a talk related to her book “Healing Your Life Through Activity – An Occupational Therapist’s Story”
- Educating our children in being kind to and respecting animals, nature and the environment
- Developing a healthy balanced lifestyle – how to prevent illness and injury and promote health and wellness
- Overcoming obstacles – finding the positive in our challenges and the motivation, strength and determination to strive for success
- The importance of creativity in our lives. In an age where technology is taking over, being creative and engaging in fun filled, healthy activities is imperative to our health and well-being
Shoshanah has presented or offered talks at:
- A conference on the role of each of the medical team held at Pretoria University for students in the Health Sciences / Medical faculty
- The5th Torah and Science conference in Miami
- A Synagogue in Milnerton, Cape Town, South Africa
- The Claremont Synagogue, Cape Town, South Africa
- Emunah in Johannesburn, South Africa
- Various private homes
Most Recent Event:
Shoshanah’s most recent event was a Chanukah Sale of Art and Creative Gifts
Be in touch for the next sale, preferably 6 weeks after the one shown in the video above.
The next event will be a Vision Board / Prayer Board Workshop to take place on 21st December 2017
To attend one of the events or book Shoshanah for a talk or workshop, please email.